Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What we've been up to so far: By Callym & Oscar

Since we left the 240 foot water slide our trip has been boring. I had to play ipod all day in the car. We drove to Calgary & went to the LEGO store. I bought a LEGO Star Wars set, & made my own mini~figure.


Last night was Halloween & I got a bunch of Candy! I went out with our new friends Will & Sophia. It was so much fun.


When I got back to the house, I dumped all my candy out. There was so much. I ate lots of it!

Miss you all, I hope you're having fun at school, Ozzie!

Hi, It's Callym. It's been a while since I've told you what we're doing. I'm in Calgary right now, almost ready to leave for Nelson BC. Yesterday we went to the LEGO store & got a Star Wars set & made my own mini~figures. It was so cool there. We may go back today to make a few more. It's so cool!

Last night we went trick or treating & it was a lot of fun. I hope you guys are having fun at school! I miss you all.
Talk to you later. Callym

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Callym!

It's everyone in grade three. We have just finished reading about your trip so far and it sounds like you are having a great time! We all miss you very very much! Talk to you later!

Love the grade threes!