Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Friday October 28, 2011

Well, it's officially our last day as residents of Winnipg Mb. It's hard, saying goodbye. I'm trying to keep busy (& there are a TON of things to keep busy doing), but I am constantly stopping & thinking. I am really going to miss the people we've met & made friends with. The places we go in our spare time, the streets, trees, parks.
This trip isn't as 'crazy, off the wall' as the last one. But it does seem more do~able, permenant. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what is going to be waiting around the next bend. This life is so wonderful & full of advneture!
The boys are having little parties with their class today to say good~bye. It's so touching. Sweet. They've made some amazingly wonderful, caring friends here, & they're going to miss them so much!

Callym with some of the kids in his class!


Oscar giving & getting hugs with some of the kids in his class!



Cleaning & packing up the house is taking more mental energy then I thought. I had a slight susspision that it would come out of no~where & smack me upside the head. I was right.

Here is Twinkle making sure that we don't leave her. She is so funny!! I wonder how she's going to do on the long road trip ahead??
And here's Chris locking the door to 162 Leighton Ave for the last time :(


No comments: