Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Callym

Last night we got to stay up late, it was our last night in Winnipeg. We stayed over at my Baba & Gido's house because our house was totally empty! While my mom & dad were at the Bomber game, we coloured pictures & had lots of fun.
When I woke up this morning for breakfast I had cereal & an apple. Then we found Twinkle, put her in the car, and started driving west. Twinkle was meoooowing for the first while. I don't think she liked it very much. But she got use to it. She slept under my dad's chair. I was kinda bored for a while, but I played 3D~Ds, iPod & did some of the activity book my firends at school gave me (thank you everyone)!!!! I also read the bouquet of handprints from my friends. They were really nice, thank you. I already miss you a lot.
Right now we're in Regina at the hotel. I had pizza for supper & am waiting to go on the 240 foot water slide.

No comments: