Thursday, November 3, 2011

Today, By Oscar

Today when I woke up, it was the most amazing thing. I opened my eyes & it was

SNOWING!!!!!!!!
I got dressed & ran outside to make some snowballs & a snowman. I had a snowball fight with my dad. Then we came inside & had yummy waffles. After we can back from the Hot Springs, I was worried that my snowman was melted. But guess what????

IT WASN'T!!!!!!!
So, I asked my Uncle Lyle if I could shoot paint~balls at it. He said Callym & me could!!!! We shot his nose off & shot him in the face, in the stomach & shot him everywhere. It was so much fun. It was the first time I shot a gun with paint~balls in it. I'm glad my mom didn't freak out! Hope you like the pictures. 
I miss you all & hope you are having fun.
Oz






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks cool