Saturday, November 12, 2011

Callym's Top 5

Here are my Top 15 animals that I've seen on this trip so far!
1~Dolphins
2~Seals
3~Crabs
4~Sharks
5~Garden Eels/Eels
6~Beluga Whales
7~Cat Fish
8~Arapaima
9~Pirahhna
10~Frogs
11~Snakes
12~Caiman
13~Parrots
14~Lizzards
15~Bats

Top 5 Fav Things on the Trip so far!
1~Vancouver Aquarium
2~Calgary LEGO Store
3~The really nice Hotels
4~The Swimming Pools
5~Seeing the Seals in the Ocean

Top 5 Things that are not my Fav on the Trip so far!
1~Sitting in the car for about 2 weeks!
2~Hotels with NO pools!
3~When the iPod & 3D~DS batteries run out
4~Being totally bored!
5~Not seeing any of my Friends & not playing Football at Recess!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky

Anonymous said...

to callym
we got your post card.Sorry branden is not here. I wish you dident leave. bye!

from william