Saturday, November 3, 2007

Off to the Hospital?

I always thought that I was a decently chilled out person. Sure I worried, but not like most, and not for reason's I couldn't change. So what happens when a pretty chill person comes to a very chill place on earth? Anxiety Attacks.?.?.?. Huh, I've never had one before, but that is what the doctor at the hospital said it probubly was. A little embarassing in the end, but very scary during the episode. Why did this happen..... Is it because I'm 30 now, and things are slowly starting to fall apart? Chris says no to that. Maybe it's because things here (although chill) are still very unknown, and really, it is a lot of work to plan so many things, and make sure your family is happy, and healthy, and entertained..... After so many years of Psychology you'd think that I would see this coming, or at least remember enough from my classes (8 years ago) to help myself out..... Well anyways, I'm trying to chill out more now. I've been told (by the doctor, not Chris) to go and get some Valium or Xanax if I want, but I think with a little work and some practice I should be ok. Humm, A chill pill..... Interesting thought tho? What Irony!

No comments: