Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Run

So I'm back into running now that we've moved in & have a place to call home for now. I love it (of course), I'm so glad to be back into it. It's so nice too with the weather (usually I don't need mitts, & a hat is too much too), although the hills are still KILLING me! But this post is about the views I get every day. It's only 2 photos, but I love them!!!!


This first photo is about 2 blocks from our place. It's a hidden walk way in an area with the cutest houses. I love how it's so peaceful, just a handful of boats out there bobbing in the waves. On a really clear day you can see the main land mountains behind the island.


This is the view I have running back to the house. Here you may be able to make out the highschool field, then a few apartment/townhouses. yup, that's us... but I'd much rather stare at that mountain!

No comments: