Thursday, November 24, 2011

oscar & callym

Hi Friends in Grade 3.
We live by the beach now in a cabin with 1 bathroom 2 bedrooms 1kichen and a living room.  This is what we saw at the beach: a small white jellyfish, a trout-like fish about 1 ft long, a little fish about an inch long with wing fins, dead crabs, bald eagles, and about 40 sea lions!  We had a treat at the bakery before the sea lions.  Oscar and I each got a small loaf of chocolate chip bread.  School is fun but no one plays football.  Wylan, Marcus, Owen, Ashton, and Charley K I hope you are still playing even in the snow!  We're only getting rain and the snow doesn't stay.  Are you having fun in the snow?  What kind of Art projects are you doing?  I miss all of you in Grade three and I hope you are all having a fun time. 
From Callym

Hi Friends in Grade 1.
Hi Everybody.  Are your teeth falling out because mine are?  I live in Saltair.  I'm staying in a cabin right now.  I saw lots of jellyfish.  I saw a big trout and lots of litle fish.  The town is pretty.  In Ladysmith they are doing a light up where the town has a whole bunch of lights that Santa is going to turn on tonight.  My class is made of Grade 1 and 2's and for lunch I play outside first and then eat for 10 minutes while the teacher reads to us.  Her name is Mrs. Horncastle.  Talk to you soon.
From Oscar.

No comments: