Monday, November 7, 2011

the last few days.

So we left Slocan & the Hill family. It was so sad because we were having so much fun! But west is where we're headed & so off we must go. I needed to get a photo of all 4 of the boys. Can you believe this???
(Oscar, Grayson, Callym & Dryden)

We decided to make our long 1 day drive to Vancouver into a shorter 2 day drive. This would give the kids an easier time & would give me a chance to see Baby Taylor (& of course Kathy & Rob). I would post photos ~ but Kathy asked me not to (If you wanna see the baby, email me OK!)

The drive to Penticton was gorgeous! The orchards & rolling hills....


 We thought maybe if it doesn't work out on the Island, we'd consider coming back here.
Pentiction was a short visit. We went out for dinner with Kathy & Rob (here is Chris' fortune),

 we visited as much as we could, got some sleep & headed out on the road again. Taylor is the cutest little girl I've seen, & such a good baby! Kathy & Rob both seem so happy to have her! It was so SO nice to see them!
The drive from Penticton to Vancouver was big! We had to get over 3 passes ~Luckily there was still no real snow. Chris drove the entire way again (amazing!!) I took photo's & took it all in....



 The town of Hope caught our attention. It was very cute, small, friendly & tucked away from the highway. We took a break to watch a bit of the Bomber game, have lunch & play at the park!


After Hope it seemed to go down hill (literally ~ haha!). The roads got faster, the mountains disappeared & the towns got much much bigger. Nothing that we were looking for :(

Bye Bye Mountains :(

We headed into Surrey to visit with Auntie Barb tonight. So nice to see her! It was so much fun to hang out and catch up! I wish we were spending more time together, but I guess it's just nice to be able to see people for the time we have right? Tomorrow is the Aquarium & dinner at my fav. Uncle's. Should be fun!

Till then,
T


No comments: