Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's only time.

The peninsula is glorious. We walk in barefeet to the beach, and that is no further than the distance everyone would like to have from one end to the other of their homes.

So Callym and I might be stars! An Italian dude was here yesterday taking pics of retired people in Placencia for an article and he said he was inspired by us playing together. So we said sure go ahead take some shots, we are after all semi-retired. Thinking on that is nice too.

We have now spent nearly 8 weeks of our growing lives together 24/7. How many families do that? Well, at this moment I feel that doing all this is worth the time we spend together. A little trade-off, family time with little kids and we have no address. Travelling around together seems like the best idea right now in Life. So we'll keep on. Tamara already wrote about our plans, and I am excited for them, and can't wait, but right now I am going to walk to the grocery store for some supper. That is if I can take my butt off my patio chair... islandlife... makes me want to head to Dominica after Mexico. I wonder what will happen.

No comments: