Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just a quick note....

I feel so alive. Spending all this time with 'my boys', the beautiful sun, sand and the salty ocean. But it's the Ocean that has surprised me the most. Of course the boys are fantastic, and it's definatly the greatest to be with Chris all the time. But this is about the ocean. The ocean has never really done much for me, but cool me off when on vacation and sitting in the sun too long. But here it is completly different. Here jumping and swimming in the ocean awakens something inside me that I didn't know existed. I want to dive into the upcoming waves. I want them to take me further away. I just want to drift on them and stare out into the clear blue sky. I now crave the salty taste, the sound of the crashing waves, the smells of the sea. I am alive. In a way, that I didn't even know I wasn't.

No comments: