Sunday, September 9, 2007

The weekend contines... #2


After the Zoo we headed to Gina, Paul and Sophia's house for the night. It was too too fantastic to see them. Gina is looking so great, and Sophia is growing like all kids do. She is walking around, talking.... She introduced me to all her little toys, and fed them all her gold-fish snacks. She is absolutly the most gorgeous little princess I have ever seen! I love her, and secretly hope she marries Oscar!

Gina made us the most fabulous dinner, belated birthday cake included! We had a great time hanging out and catching up. I love her so much. We have actually been friends since the age of about 2..... I think we met on Haloween? Correct me if I'm wrong.... Ah, Woodcroft. Paul worked late, a shame really, They are the greatest couple. They have a beautiful relationship and family. I hope all the best of the best for the three of them, and I will miss them so so much when we leave!

No comments: