Sunday, August 12, 2007

and now more!

OK, So I have the blog up and running. Will you be checking in?

As of today, I believe that we (the four of us Lukies) have made a decision. We are going to put the house up in the next month, and sell sell sell the crap outta our stuff. Get all the shots we need, and put a limited amount of 'special memories' in storage. I have a huge list of things to do from today until then, but everything always works out for us, and I know that it will continue to do so.
So, as of right now, our DVD's, and CD's are on used edmonton. I will be putting up most of our furniture up tomorrow, as well as anything else we can find. I also need to take the boys for physicals tomorrow, call our travel agent, and get Oscars passport photo taken, and send it in! Ahh. Anyways, this is good. I will be buying the last (I hope) of the paint for the bedrooms, and the laundry room.
And then, hopefully it's only Friday. Wish me luck!

No comments: